- About Us
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
- Job Summary:
To assist in the sourcing of Financing to meet the Company’s Funding Requirements, manage and ensure Adherence to the terms and conditions of the respective Facility Agreements and also ensure compliance with all Banking requirements for the Company.
Other requirement of the role include:
- University Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Chartered Accountant: ACCA/ACA
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Adept user of Accounting packages; Oracle ERP
- Good Communication(Oral & Written) and Inter-personal skills
- Detail Oriented and Analytical
- Spontaneous and logical
- 5-10 years relevant experience. In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Strong customer – centric skills
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency