- About Us
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
- Job Summary:
To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of KAMs.
Other requirement of the role include:
- Bachelors in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses.
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred.
- 5-7 years of work experience with ~ 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecom Corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years in Management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business data products and applicable markets
- Information Technology & Services
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- General Business
- Business Development